Loading...

What To Delegate To A Virtual Assistant

04-Mar / Business-Productivity-Uncategorized-Virtual Assistant / 0 COMMENTS

Things to delegate to my VA

Tasks & Projects to Delegate to My Virtual Assistant

When business owners first begin to think about working with a Virtual Assistant (VA), they get excited about all the possibilities that come from that relationship. Then analysis paralysis sets in! Business owners know they need to delegate tasks to their VA, but don’t know exactly what to delegate.

Sound familiar? In this article I share with you some specific tasks and ideas. This will get your gears turning to create your own delegation list.

1} How to start looking at your business with a delegating eye

Take a few days of your work week and write down all the things you do for your business. Look at the list through the lens of what you can delegate. Or just look at your existing to-do list. What has been sitting there the longest? What causes you the most irritation? What are you avoiding? Those are the things your VA can take care of for you.

For example:

The VA you work with should be very resourceful. Everything that you can delegate could be done by your Virtual Assistant personally, or she can find someone else to do it for you. That’s the beauty of delegation — it allows you to focus on the 20% of your day that matters the most while knowing the other 80% is taken care of by your VA in one way or another.

2} Specific tasks you can delegate

The skill set and service offerings of Virtual Assistants will vary greatly. So, make sure to research a potential VA to ensure the quality and service level you expect is provided. To keep this simple, however, here are the most common tasks you can delegate:

Administrative & Managerial

Web & Graphic

Marketing

Writing

Any of those items jump out at you as something to delegate? If so, you’re on your way to lessening your workload! If not, don’t worry, there‘s plenty more a Virtual Assistant can help you with, all you need to do is ask!

Contact me for a quick chat, I‘d love to help you get on your way to success!

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • Email